Who we are
What information we collect and how?
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website. If you do not want your visits to our website to be monitored in this way you can opt-out by clicking here.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, GDPR and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) to process your order (including any related viral videos, herbs or natural remedies information), to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to Experian Limited, or another credit reference agency, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions); and
(3) to comply with legal requirements (e.g. books or memorabilia, we are obliged to pass your details to relevant licensing authority, if needed).
We would also like to email or post you details of various promotions, information and videos that we can offer you through our, email system marketing. These include all kinds of natural herbal information, recommended books and training services, as well as related services. If you wish to receive these, please tick the “Yes” box when entering your personal details. (You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish.)
We are one body but we may need to share the information we collect to ours channels of any affiliates for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following in our contact section, enclosing a cheque for £10 using the donate button to cover our administration costs:-